Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Week

Hello all!

So the first week has gone by, and it has been quite hectic, yet enjoyable.  We've been roaming around town, and it is beauitful! Love it!  We've seen St. Nicholas's Cathedral, the Spanish Arch, the town, and NUI Galway, amongst many other things.  We had orientation and Katie and I found out our schedules for the semester.  Here is mine below:
Monday
Managerial Econ 9-10
Global Econ 10-11
Global Econ 2-3
Tuesday
Managerial Econ 3-4
Global Econ 4-5
Wednesday
Econometrics 9-11
Imagining Modern Ireland 11-1
Marketing Principles 5-6
Thursday
Econometrics 11-12
Marketing Principles 2-3
Managerial Econ 3-4
Friday
OFF!!!

Katie and I both have Fridays off, and we are quite excited about that.  We plan to travel a lot.  Oktoberfest in Germany, London, Brussels, Italy, to name a few.

We also finally have our real apartment.  Such a struggle to move our luggage back and forth.  Ridiculous!  But we are here, and finally settled.  I'll post some pics of it once everything is organized and ready.  We have two suitemates who are from Italy, and then another suitemate from New York.  They are all so nice =) 

I have also unpacked all my clothes and ironed them.  They got all wrinkled because I put them in space-vaccuum bags.  Oh well.

Here's a picture from the plane going over Ireland


Katie & I in front of the River Corrib
 NUI Galway--our University =)

City Streets and people!

I'll upload more later, or check out my facebook!
Love Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment