Thursday, August 26, 2010

Almost there!

Hello there, and welcome to my blog!

My wonderful boyfriend suggested that I create a blog to share adventures and pictures from my trip.  My friend Sara also had a blog last semester when she studied in London, and I always thought it was a good idea--so Katie and I are following suit.

By the way, Katie is a good friend from Duquesne who is studying abroad in Galway, Ireland this semester with me.  So yayyy, I'm not alone!

So yes, I'm studying abroad in Galway, and I've been looking forward to it all summer! So exciting that it's actually almost here!  We already have a few trips planned--Burren & the Cliffs of Moher and Connemara which includes a visit to the Kylemore abbey!  Kati & I also plan on going to Dublin mid-September to see MGMT.  Also, we are meeting up with our friend Liz, who is studying abroad in Rome, in Germany for Oktoberfest--so September will be a good month for sure!

Right now I'm finally getting my life together, seeing as my last day at United Concordia was last Friday--I finally have free time! Woot!  Anyways, I've been busy packing, and most of it is done, besides the fact that I'm over 50 lbs...so that needs to change.

I'll try to update frequently on here and Facebook...seeing as I'm a facebook fiene.

I have also joined the Skype world--so add me! christy.werwie

Peace & Love,
Christy

4 comments:

  1. SHweet! i got a mention :)
    love youuuu
    rock out with your Irish potatoes out dude!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. christy this is tam tam!!! gonna misss you this semester but make sure to have tons and tons of fun in ireland and take care of katie. she might miss me. and make sure to take lots and lots of pics!!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAM TAM!!!! i miss you tonnnns! I hope you had a fab summer, and i wish you could come in my suitcase, definitely not fairrr. I shall take care of Katie, no worries. She and I will miss you all veryyy much--lots of Skype in order.

    I love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This (blog) is wonderful, Christy. I would love to join Brenda and see you in Galway. Enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete